Security is an important element of a company infrastructure that unfortunately is overlooked on a regular basis. It is not just about protecting your network from the outside world, but protecting resources from unauthorised access. This includes from your own users.
ProNetwork Solutions Ltd. can provide you with an audit that will identify key areas of your security that need to be improved on. We can then act accordingly based on our findings along the following lines:
- Firewall or Unified Threat Management (UTM) Appliance
- AntiVirus and AntiSpyware Software (with regular updates and strong scanning policy)
- Two factor authentication and / or a strong password policy
- A strong Acceptable Use Policy
- File and folder security
- Security Logging
- Email Filtering
- Endpoint Encryption for Mobile Devices
- Removable device policy
- Policy Software to reduce misuse of company resources.
- Raising awareness to staff
Contact Us to arrange an audit of your security.
Featured ProjectAddiction NI
We are proud to welcome Addiction NI, also known as NICAS, as our newest ...
GymAn'Trim in Rathenraw Industrial Estate, Antrim approached ProNetwork Solutions Ltd to commission their first ...
Top 10 IT Mistakes by Small Businesses PT1
Welcome to the 1st part of our 5 part series on the IT Mistakes affecting SME's today Small Business owners generally need to focus on their core functions relating to their ...
9 Benefits of Hosted AntiSpam
Cloud computing is a popular topic these days. One of the ways in which cloud computing is being delivered to businesses is by hosted email security services. A hosted email security ...